Thursday, September 27, 2007

At the Hop


Ms. Muse and I went to our Fall Sock Hop fling. Ms. Muse was stunning in her bad girl, Pink Ladies “Rizzo” outfit. She brought her new Leopard Handbag! I wore my, good-girl “Sandy Dumbrowski” outfit with the pink poodle skirt and saddle shoes. We danced the night away at Rydell High where the TV show, National Bandstand, broadcasted live from the school. Except for some Diva moments with Cha Cha stealing Danny away and dancing with him to win the dance contest and then Sandy leaving all teary eyed, most everyone else had a blast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these shoes, great job!

Swati said...

Very neat and beautiful....u really are good at what you do...hope to see more of your work!

About Me

Artist Statement: As an alternative sugar artist, it is my intent to surprise and delight my audience with sculptures that depart from everyday boundaries, thus creating rich dialogue around objects of edible art.