Monday, May 14, 2007

It is Dry Enough to Paint

The brick wall and Lady Liberty are dry enough to paint. I will add the royal icing as filler and will spray paint them this week.

Ms. Muse has been extremely quiet the past few days…. Sometimes she is very selfish and forgets to tell me when she goes on vacation. She usually disappears for a few days to recharge her batteries after we have had some intense brainstorming games. It must be one of those times.

I am hoping to see her sometime this week to talk to her about the cockroaches from Animal Planet.

No comments:

About Me

Artist Statement: As an alternative sugar artist, it is my intent to surprise and delight my audience with sculptures that depart from everyday boundaries, thus creating rich dialogue around objects of edible art.